- This event has passed.
The SECURE Act
March 5 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Retirement Security? … Or Orwellian Doublespeak?
Your IRAs and Retirement Plans maybe be at Risk!
The House of Representatives voted 417-3 to approve the SECURE Act, a new bill that may help give the IRS the Power to Take up to 1/3 of Your IRA or Retirement Plan in Taxes after your death.
What you can hope to Learn:
• A clear explanation of the existing law and the SECURE Act
• How the new Tax laws could take up to 1/3 of your IRAs
and Retirement Plans
• When and how you now have to take your
Required Minimum Distribution
• The new tax credits for business
• How the SECURE Act changes your Social Security filing
and what you need to know
• And Much More!